British Army Willys Jeep circa June 1944

AmphibAndy

I am just commencing the restoration of my Willys Jeep which has been waiting for a while for me to get around to it. Well actually since 1975 when Father bought it! Anyway, its British but I have not other information other than Butler lights on the front wings and light green British Army paint on the engine. I can find lots and lots of photos of US Army Jeeps but not so many of British Army Jeeps circa June 1944. Have any of you out there photos you could post up or just general information on fittings for a British Jeep of the period with markings? Would be very helpful . Not sure whether it should be Micky Mouse or not, I suspect not at June 44?

I am just commencing the restoration of my Willys Jeep which has been waiting for a while for me to get around to it. Well actually since 1975 when Father bought it! Anyway, its British but I have not other information other than Butler lights on the front wings and light green British Army paint on the engine. I can find lots and lots of photos of US Army Jeeps but not so many of British Army Jeeps circa June 1944. Have any of you out there photos you could post up or just general information on fittings for a British Jeep of the period with markings? Would be very helpful . Not sure whether it should be Micky Mouse or not, I suspect not at June 44?

Do you know about the Facebook group for British Jeeps ???? follow this link...https://www.facebook.com/groups/424561644379118/?ref=bookmarks.

Regards AndyB :goodidea: