Stencils and Pegasus plates.

cdfw

Could anyone point me in the right direction for some stencils for the census numbers for an airborne jeep. I also need a pegasus metal badge/plate that you see on most airborne jeeps. It is to hide a rough bit on a panel. Usual size about 5" x 5".

Any advice greatly appreciated. I have left the preparation for this years Arnhem event until the last minute so playing catch up.

Regards.

I took the printed plate off my jeep and painted my own, small office of plate, prime it, couple of tester paints from diy store and printed off the design and sized it. Looks way better when weathered.

Yep, handpainted looks better.

I presume they didn't use stickers back then.

Yep, handpainted looks better.

I presume they didn't use stickers back then.

W E L L I actually do have a printed Pegasus transfer on its original backing paper, 10 x 10 inches

It's either late war or just post war, given to me in Arnhem last year. It's the correct one for an armored vehicle. 100% original! Guy just stopped me at a junction and asked if I wanted it!!!:D

W E L L I actually do have a printed Pegasus transfer on its original backing paper, 10 x 10 inches

It's either late war or just post war, given to me in Arnhem last year. It's the correct one for an armored vehicle. 100% original! Guy just stopped me at a junction and asked if I wanted it!!!:D

Water transfers (so not a sticker) like on a model kit were used on helmets sometimes too.

Nice thing to get.

Those who go to the race to the bridge may see me at the barracks, if you know me come and say Hi. I don't go on the race though.