Hull Drawing for Carrier, Bren, No 2, Mark 1 L/Mark 2 L Dated 1938

PB1954RNS

A copy of a drawing held by the National Archives, Kew on the hull drawing of a Mk 1 and 2 Bren Carrier - Design No C.I.A( TANKS) 8856, 8857. Part No T.L .1195A - 1196A. The drawing has details of all drawing numbers for parts of the hull. what size bolts, washers and nuts to be used. Also there are some details of what size rivets on some parts of the hull.

attachment.php?attachmentid=128917&stc=1

The drawing size is 3 foot wide x 5 foot long and is in a good condition as it's been kept in the tube it was sent out.

It cost me £30 plus £5.00 P+P and is being offered at the same price, if not of any interest then it will go on EBay.

Cheers

Paul Burns.

002.jpg

A copy of a drawing held by the National Archives, Kew on the hull drawing of a Mk 1 and 2 Bren Carrier - Design No C.I.A( TANKS) 8856, 8857. Part No T.L .1195A - 1196A. The drawing has details of all drawing numbers for parts of the hull. what size bolts, washers and nuts to be used. Also there are some details of what size rivets on some parts of the hull.

attachment.php?attachmentid=128917&stc=1

The drawing size is 3 foot wide x 5 foot long and is in a good condition as it's been kept in the tube it was sent out.

It cost me £30 plus £5.00 P+P and is being offered at the same price, if not of any interest then it will go on EBay.

Cheers

Paul Burns.

I will take please. PM you