Suffolk MVT

lozzaboy

Quite a few Suffolk area folk on here, LZB.

Monthly meetings currently at RBL Club Stowmarket, so quite handy for you.

Plenty of events in the area.

They're a really friendly bunch (they always recognise me when I make a rare appearance :blush:), so I'm sure you will find a warm welcome.

Just need another 2 or 3 SWBs for a decent Landrover / Jeep Tug-of-War event!

Tony

I believe the wearing of deep bronze green underwear with an embroidered Scammell logo is no longer compulsory

Hi

I really must join - although my landrover 90 may be a bit modern for MVT now I no longer have the SUMB ?

@ Lozzaboy: as an aside I must be within yards of you (on A140 just south of Brockford BP filling station!)

@ N.O.S: What evenings are the meetings at the RBL ?

Iain

Edited by g0ozs
add question about MVT evenings

Recently moved back down to Suffolk (6 miles south of Diss just off the A140) with my swb Rover 8 FFR, and thinking of joining the MVT. Just wondering if there's any local members on here, any events/meets etc?

Hi buddy, I live in Newmarket. Off to Tanks, Trucks & Firepower this weekend up near Rugby. Good little show with Draycot Water next to the show. We are driving the dodge WC51 up there and hopefully the weather will be kind to us lol. There are a lot of great people in the Suffolk area, I am with the Norfolk group as I keep my Dodge with a mate up in Wymondom. Be good to catch up sometime and have a chat.👍

Sounds like we are very close g0ozs :-) I'm just up the road in Thwaite! about to head off to Leafers at T'pit in Yorkshire so if you see a swb FFR followed by a multicoulored series 3 thats me and the misses lol, will try and see and meeting up once i'm back and heading over to Stowmarket too :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...