Filming Farnham September 17

Guys. Please see below, if interested please contact me and i will link you up.

I’m writing from a television production company called World Media Rights and we’re producing a new documentary series called Real Story, which looks at true stories which have inspired feature films – one of which is a documentary about the real story behind Hacksaw Ridge and as part of the show we’ll be shooting some drama reconstruction around London and at a location near Farnham, in Hampshire. I’m trying to find people to play the roles of US soldiers in both training Stateside and combat in Guam, Leyte and Okinawa and I came across your details.

We’ll be filming across 2 days in early to mid-September and I was wondering whether you knew of any members based nearby who might be interested in taking part? we’re keen to find people who can accurately portray WWII US soldiers.

To give you a bit more information the filming is for a 6 part documentary series called ‘Real Story’ for Reelz channel in the US and ITV Global. The series tells the true stories behind well-known feature films. For this episode we’ll be looking at the story behind Hacksaw Ridge, the 77th Infantry Division in the Pacific and the selflessly heroic actions of Desmond Doss; the first conscientious objector to win the Medal of Honor. It’s an incredible story and one that we’re all very excited to tell.