Wot2

anzac

Hello can anyone help me date my Fordson wot2 by the chassis number only

It reads 18f 6154337

and while i am writing any spares out there like a back axle or windscreen any body bits aswell.

Hello can anyone help me date my Fordson wot2 by the chassis number only

It reads 18f 6154337

and while i am writing any spares out there like a back axle or windscreen any body bits aswell.

My WOT2 is chassis number 493697 and I know it is 1943, if this is any help. 18F is the model number with the F meaning Foreign which in Ford speak means outside USA. Production was from 1940 to 1945. Try looking on the back of the fuse box, as mine had a date stamped on it.

No back axle or body spares, but I do have an engine cover somewhere and a front grill. Also a front axle and 2 wheels.

My WOT2 is chassis number 493697 and I know it is 1943, if this is any help. 18F is the model number with the F meaning Foreign which in Ford speak means outside USA. Production was from 1940 to 1945. Try looking on the back of the fuse box, as mine had a date stamped on it.

No back axle or body spares, but I do have an engine cover somewhere and a front grill. Also a front axle and 2 wheels.

Thanks Robert if yours is anything to go by mine is a lot later than yours with an extra digit

Cheers Alec

Having just looked on a web site from Canada they said the F meant right hand drive?

Even more confused I have just received an email from the early ford v8 club of America UK branch who have said it's a 1941 and the F stands for foreign 😨