BC-611 BA-35 dry and a BA-38 battery

I know there are no working batteries for the BC-611(that I have found anyway) And I have 2 inverters on the way from Pietro for use.

BUT I would love to have the 2 correct batteries to display. Does anybody have one of each they will sell me?..

Just as long as they look OK......

Thanks

Edited by tankdriver

Thanks

I tried to register, and it tells me my screen name has been used, OK, so I pick another one. It then tells me my email address is being used. that's strange. So I click the "forget my password" link, but it ask for my screen name, then tells me the email address and the screen name do not match.

I can't find a way to contact anybody, as every time I try the contact link, it ask me to sign in...... Which I can't do.....

Bummer.

For sale 2x BC611 radio batteries BA38 103.5 volts French made post war, still has some voltage in each, one tested at 50 volts plus, still in plastic bags one unopened. £15 each or £30 the pair postage £5. Great for display or as an example for sizes.

If you want to contact the seller pm me your email and i will link you up via the web sites pm service then you can chat to him

• 6 years later...