C60L Chevrolet 1945

eggsc8

Hi to all on the Forum, I am looking for a speedo cable for my 13 Cab C60L , If anyone has one to sell or knows where i can buy one it would be very much appreciated , I am based on the East coast of the UK near Kings Lynn , Paul.

Thanks for that Pete , I had a look on LWDPARTS but they have not got one , I was thinking of getting in touch with Chevs of the fourties to see if they had one but i think it is a long shot , Paul.

Hi

The cable end at the transfer case is not a standard square end instead it is 1/4 (+/-)inch diameter with little tab out to the side. PAT 13 C60L and C60S should be same length will find my shop note book and post the dimensions and pictures.

Do you need the both inner and outer?

Warning - Be very careful of the routing and be sure that all the clamps along the cable are in place. Watch for clearance around the brake presume switch and starter cable. Mine shorted out on the brake switch power side got hot and melted through the insulation on the starter cable then the fun start as it nearly burned through the fuel line. Burned the wiring harness in the same area. Happen to be in the shop at the time smelled and saw the smoke shoved the CO2 in the area while remove the battery cable.

Cheers Phil