Canvas roller blind supplier sought Sussex way'ish

decauville1126

Can anyone suggest a supplier who could make a pair of canvas sheets with sewn-in windows for a roller blind? I can probably sort the mechanism side, just looking for someone who can help with the sides. I'm near Littlehampton in Sussex. Thanks for any leads.

And as an aside, even though I spent many years as a graphic designer, I could never match the font used for the numeral "7" on the image. It's a factory-posed pic so may have been whatever the paintshop did, but I need a "3" in the same font, whatever that may be!

Brush-battery-loco-in-working-trim.jpg

Have you tried a sail maker?

This one is not too far away from you:-

http://www.nickyscanvasworks.com/canvasworks/

Thanks for that. I've tried a few local sailmakers but they seem nowadays to work in very lightweight jazzy fabrics whereas I'm looking for a traditional canvas. So I'll drop by the one you've suggested when I'm next passing Brighton Marina.

And as an aside, even though I spent many years as a graphic designer, I could never match the font used for the numeral "7" on the image. It's a factory-posed pic so may have been whatever the paintshop did, but I need a "3" in the same font, whatever that may be!

PM sent.