Welbike Wanted

Tim Selwyn

Welbike wanted

what have you got ? a restored one, one for restoration, or anything in between

Would also be interested in a proper replica one, not a homemade look alike as we want to actually ride it.

Also lookin for a copy of the book Welbike to Corgi

Tim Selwyn

07774 705954

sales@tredown.co.uk

Yes , they make very good replica parts :), bought a headstock for mine from them , confusing thing is "its a genuine 1942vMK1 thats come back from the states ":-D , so could it be a post war engine that's fitted ? ........just curious .

I would imagine you know about the replicas made in Stoke on Trent for £4750.....,,according to the ad'?

http://www.welbikeuk.com/about.php

Yes , they make very good replica parts :), bought a headstock for mine from them , confusing thing is "its a genuine 1942vMK1 thats come back from the states ":-D , so could it be a post war engine that's fitted ? ........just curious .

To be honest I have been looking at them, compared with what an so called original one makes they are good value for money.

Yep they are value for money , quality repos not like the Indian monkey metal ones that are available . I did the BBC one show with Malcolm (welbike UK) and a friend of my dad's D Collier who was ex Arnhem , they wanted my original to run it against the repo , Dennis 156 Para was actually shot off a Welbike nr the DZ and captured in Oosterbeek .

To be honest I have been looking at them, compared with what an so called original one makes they are good value for money.