2019 MVT normandy tour whos going

Hi Nicky, Rog and I will be coming with the MWR. Ian Young , Windscreen Editor, is coming with us.

Hi Simon what is the canvas roll on the side of your truck i am looking to make some kind of penthouse arrangement for my truck to sleep in on the xxx corps arnhem trip in 2019

• 2 weeks later...
Deposit paid to. Not sure what to take yet. GMC or out new purchase (1942 studebaker president! )

Hi Rosie in view of your new purchase is Richard getting a chauffeur's uniform and have you been practicing your 'Royal' wave:-D

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, I've paid my deposit to take our gmc tipper, think it will be it's first trip to France since it was de-mobed, will also be our first mvt tour, we went for the 70th but as a bystander.

Looking to take my gmc tipper too!

Is there a link to where I can look at signing up?

thete doesn't seem to be much info on anything for the 75th yet!?

• 8 months later...
4 hours ago, tyler said:

How would I book on this as I can't find it on the MVT site?

Thanks

The MVT Normandy tour won't be listed as it would have been already fully booked up by last year,  email the events secretary  about  any cancellations

Edited by Nick Johns

• 8 months later...

proberbly a good time to restart this topic looking to put together a list of British /Canadian events i have details of the larger british events ,the port en bessin parade on the 7th ,the Bayeux liberation parade on the 9th , looking for any infomation on similar parades and static camps we could visit

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/20/2017 at 9:09 PM, Ian L said:

See you there Nicky, deposit paid too :)

Hello Ian, I'm keen to get in touch with you regarding doing a feature on your Humber Box for Classic Military Vehicle. Could you please email me your contact details at andrew.stone@keypublishing.com