Singapore mystery fire appliance

SRYAN

attachment.php?attachmentid=126806&stc=1

I began researching some time ago for a book on the history Admiralty Fire Service. I am now looking to do a second edition to incorporate new findings etc . I wonder if anyone can assist ? One item concerns the fire appliances at the RN Dockyard at Singapore. After the re-occupation in 1945 there were pair of unregistered Austin K4 Heavy Mobile Units, a Bedford OYC Water Bowser and Jeep in use.

By 1955 a photo shows these had all gone with the 3 bays containing the first of what would be 3 Dennis F12 pumps, an open appliance probably one of the 2 pre-war Albion Merryweather pumps and a 3rd machine. It is the latter I cannot identify. By what little you can see it is forward control and 4WD.

I cannot find a match with any other fire appliance. Unusual cab roof could it be a locally bodied Fordson WOT6 or a Thornycroft? It has no front monitor a yellow or white painted roof and carries a 2-section Merryweather ladder possibly off one of the pre-war Leyland FKT1s which were delivered with these. Any suggestions would be most welcome

Sin - A 1955 _edited-1.jpg