UC 10 telephone exchange

peter75

I am looking for a set of leads [5 red and 5 black] for a British UC 10 telephone exchange.

I am also looking for the box that attaches to the side and an original operators manual.

Peter.

attachment.php?attachmentid=126474&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=126475&stc=1

DSCN1511.jpg

DSCN1514.jpg

I am looking for a set of leads [5 red and 5 black] for a British UC 10 telephone exchange.

I am also looking for the box that attaches to the side and an original operators manual.

Peter.

Hi Peter, Is this the box you are after? I also have red & black leads somewhere which ill look for over the weekend...Cheers Markattachment.php?attachmentid=126637&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=126638&stc=1

IMG_2992.jpg

IMG_2993.jpg

Peter.

Hi Peter, Is this the box you are after? I also have red & black leads somewhere which ill look for over the weekend...Cheers Markattachment.php?attachmentid=126637&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=126638&stc=1

Hi Mark.

This is the box I am looking for.

PM sent.

• 3 weeks later...