Glad I am not the only one as mad as a box of frogs !

Hi all, I live in Essex, my name is Mark and I am 52. I have no military back ground, however a lot of staff I have had the pleasure to work with,have been and what a great group they have been.

I have been the proud owner of a Scammell Explorer for 9 years. Over the years we have been to the local shows towing a caravan, road runs and a little bit of off roading.

Sadly the Scammell has taken a back seat in our rally scene, however, things are to change, as I am giving the old boy a good clean and repaint to take him out next year to the local rallies for a change.

I am as happy in the workshop restoring things as driving them, and in the very near future I hope to start a thread on the restoration as it progresses, and although I am a month into the restoration, I am sure I have a few photo's of the progress, just got to work out how the photo's are put on here.

Oh, and what job did I have,the clues in my call sign.

The Governor.

Hi all, I live in Essex, my name is Mark and I am 52. I have no military back ground, however a lot of staff I have had the pleasure to work with,have been and what a great group they have been.

I have been the proud owner of a Scammell Explorer for 9 years. Over the years we have been to the local shows towing a caravan, road runs and a little bit of off roading.

Sadly the Scammell has taken a back seat in our rally scene, however, things are to change, as I am giving the old boy a good clean and repaint to take him out next year to the local rallies for a change.

I am as happy in the workshop restoring things as driving them, and in the very near future I hope to start a thread on the restoration as it progresses, and although I am a month into the restoration, I am sure I have a few photo's of the progress, just got to work out how the photo's are put on here.

The Governor.

Hi Mark and welcome to the box of mad frogs. You should enjoy all of what goes on here as we are all mad for the hobby, well I am.:nut:

All the best Steve.

The Governor.

Welcome in and with your Job you may know a few on here already!