Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

Hi,

My name is Jared and thank you for accepting me here. I'm on a quest for information. Information that so far has eluded me at every turn I take. Said information would be really beneficial in the restoration of a little project that's under way. I'll post a full thread on this later with all the pics and Info available once I've got to grips with the site*. Please keep an eye out in the research category (I think, I'll check) as any and all help would be much appreciated.
    I look forward to chatting and getting to know you.

Many thanks
    Jared

*Ok ok I'll let you in on a little bit, it's a Douglas Tugmaster that a friends Dad owns and we can't find any information on it anywhere. No pictures, nothing. Douglas suggested it was along the lines of a P111 but I think you'll agree from the pics it's clearly not. It's massive! Like I say any info we have and pics will be in the full thread.
    Last edited by Jared; 16-05-2017 at 11:35.

2. Advertisement

Default Re: Hello everyone

Welcome in. Now post the pictures!
    Leading the charge!
    Jeeps posed for pictures Dodges were to busy working. I'm not mad! My voices say I'm sane! And I am not in the pay of Jersey tourisim No longer a 101. Now a Dodge WC54. If there is one thing makes me angry, its all the Incredible Hulk Films!! (Tony Banner)

The pics etc of aforementioned project have been posted in the research centre area, check them out!

That is some sort of beast!
    Leading the charge!
    Jeeps posed for pictures Dodges were to busy working. I'm not mad! My voices say I'm sane! And I am not in the pay of Jersey tourisim No longer a 101. Now a Dodge WC54. If there is one thing makes me angry, its all the Incredible Hulk Films!! (Tony Banner)

Thread Information