Wolf FFR Clansman Power Feed

attachment.php?attachmentid=125778&stc=1

Hi all, I'm trying to get the power restored to the radio rack on my Wolf 110 FFR. The cables shown were all wrapped in insulating tape and not connected to anything. I'm assuming that the thick brown cables are the 24v supply from the FFR alternator and on reading the wiring diagram I can see that connector 3 is the twin alternator control socket. I'm guessing that cable number 4 has had the plug cut off and that should go into socket 3?

Cable 1 should go onto the fast blow fuse FFR at number 5 on the photo?

I can't see where cable 2 should go?

I've got some of the Wolf repair manuals but can't seem to find something that shows the FFR power supply connections.

Thanks all

24v ffr radio power.jpg

Sorry I have no idea about 3 & 4, but if the cable colours in one match the other, it suggests they might have been connected together.

Otherwise hope the attached may help with the rest.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]125787[/ATTACH]

Thanks Clive, the diagram really helps.

Ian..

It helps me, too: I've got one of those terminal boxes and wondered what it was for. (Especially the zigzag plate resistor that turns out to be the ammeter shunt! Not to mention the multipole socket being for batteries and not alternator output.) :-D

Thanks,

Chris.