ferret hub sun gears wanted

jim fl4

I'm needing a pair of the Hub sun gears from a Daimler ferret, anyone pls?

Cheers Jim.

Would be happy to consider complete but needing repair wheel stations, or even a rolling shell at the right money.

Have you tried Banisters?

Hi, yes tried Richard, surprisingly we hasn't any. Do you know if they are used on other machines, saracens for instance? I'm not desperate yet, infact far from it but always keen to find some or a shell or WHY!

thanks

Jim

Hi, yes tried Richard, surprisingly we hasn't any. Do you know if they are used on other machines, saracens for instance? I'm not desperate yet, infact far from it but always keen to find some or a shell or WHY!

thanks

Jim

Hi Jim,

Saracen and other Alvis vehicles are different, as are Mk4 Ferrets. I am sure someone will have changed a complete wheel station at some time so the should be some around somewhere.

Edited by Richard Farrant

Hi Jim,

Saracen and other Alvis vehicles are different, as are Mk4 Ferrets. I am sure someone will have changed a complete wheel station at some time so the should be some around somewhere.

Thanks Richard for that info, so they are unique to ferrets...good to know. Agree they should be around, will keep posting :)

Thanks again

Jim

• 1 month later...
Hi Richard

I believe I have a couple of complete assemblies ie annulus planets and sun gear in a spares bin in the workshop .I believe they are NOS .PM me if you are interested and I will have a rummage.

Laurence

Hi Laurence,

It was not me that wanted the gears, but Jim and I am sure he will be in contact as soon as he sees this.

cheers Richard

I'm needing a pair of the Hub sun gears from a Daimler ferret, anyone pls?

Cheers Jim.

Hi Jim

I believe I have a NOS annulus planet s and sun gear in one of my parts bins If you are interested P M me .I will be away for a couple of weeks after Friday.

regards

Laurence

• 2 weeks later...