Mk1 Ferret Scout Car.

Looking to raise some funds so thinking of selling my ferret. Starts and drives well, the tank is out as it has been cleaned so running out of a jerry can at the mo. PM me if interested before I change my mind.
Looking in the region of £12000

Hi Steve, I need a front nearside bin if you have an old one leftover. Good luck with the Ferret I am sure it will sell,

Hi Steve, good to hear from you again been a long time. Hope you and the family are well. I sold all my spare bins a while ago. I'll ask a couple of mates who live down south if they can help. When are you next venturing out to a venue, be good to see you for a catch up. Mark and I are off to Bressingham this weekend and then Huey's at Bradenham for the bank holiday Monday.

all the best mate, keep safe

Steve.

How much are you asking? Is it internally fitted for Bren or Browning? Do you have the pintle mount? Do you have the lid for the side bin?

Cheers,

Terry

Hi Terry, yes I have the centre bin lid just not had time to put it on. I have the bren mount and a bren for her. Looking for about the £12000 mark or near offer.

Cheers Steve.