Hello from Louisiana

New to Mv's and learning as I go. Just bought a Ferret, 01DA94, in need of plenty of work. Thanks to the wonderful help of the UK great Keith Benfield I have several in service photos of my Ferret in Aden 1967 with 1st The Queens Dragoon Guards. I'm hoping to restore it to the correct Aden paint scheme and markings. Tons of great info here and i can't wait to learn more and get her in prime shape.

attachment.php?attachmentid=125524&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=125526&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=125527&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=125525&stc=1

IMG_0320.jpg

my ferret 2.jpg

my ferret 3.jpg

my ferret.jpg

Welcome, you are very lucky to have in-service pictures of your actual vehicle. We always hope to be able to see our vehicles as they were used, I'm sure you must be itching to get rid of that strange paint scheme. Was that for a film or to the previous owner's fancy?

Welcome, you are very lucky to have in-service pictures of your actual vehicle. We always hope to be able to see our vehicles as they were used, I'm sure you must be itching to get rid of that strange paint scheme. Was that for a film or to the previous owner's fancy?

I realize how lucky I am and I may still get more. No idea why it's painted the way it is. I would assume just because someone wanted to or maybe a movie no one has seen? I wish I could attack the paint right away but I'm working on the running parts first.