Introduction - hello from the center of the US - Mark Reasoner

29 years of service, started out as a 19D Scout, and then a 19K M60A3 tanker. I now have 11 MOSs, and still kicking. My funds limit me to small scale - I am mostly a 1/6th scale enthusiast looking for information and details for modeling military vehicles. I have a late Tiger I, and am currently working on Dragon's M4A3 Sherman. Work is very slow, as there are a lot of things I am modifying or replacing and the interior is completely missing. Those of you in possession of vehicles I hope you will forgive my quest for details and dimensions. Based on pictures and guestimates of size I made a full set of BC-606 intercom boxes...and then finally found dimensions. Opps...I was off by about 25%. Ouch!

Anyway, love the dedication and the willingness to share knowledge of the members of the board...all the best!

29 years of service, started out as a 19D Scout, and then a 19K M60A3 tanker. I now have 11 MOSs, and still kicking. My funds limit me to small scale - I am mostly a 1/6th scale enthusiast looking for information and details for modeling military vehicles. I have a late Tiger I, and am currently working on Dragon's M4A3 Sherman. Work is very slow, as there are a lot of things I am modifying or replacing and the interior is completely missing. Those of you in possession of vehicles I hope you will forgive my quest for details and dimensions. Based on pictures and guestimates of size I made a full set of BC-606 intercom boxes...and then finally found dimensions. Opps...I was off by about 25%. Ouch!

Anyway, love the dedication and the willingness to share knowledge of the members of the board...all the best!

Welcome on board, can we see some photographs.