Racal 716 8m mast with non original top cover and base spike minor damage

g0ozs

This listing is for a RACAL 716 light duty Clansman 8m mast with a top cover that was intended for something bigger and a base spike. No rigging is included but kits are offered as separate listings. Please see http://www.moffatig.com/forsale/2017...al-716-mast-2/ for photos. Based on recent listings on e-Bay that sold the going rate there is about £180 - I am happy to offer this one here for £160 due to lesser fees (even after a contribution to forum costs). This one is in slightly worse condition with some scuffing at the bottom of one section but it still slides OK. I can deliver locally in Suffolk, North Essex, or South Norfolk or post within the UK using Parcelforce - the collapsed length is 146cm so just under the limit for standard Parcelforce 48. Based on a packed weight under 15KG I think it will be £24 for the UK mainland.

This example is in fair condition and collapses and extends smoothly but has been scuffed on the .

I will include a photocopy of the erection instructions that was found in one of the rigging kits.

I will offer it on e-Bay if not sold here by the 14th May, and add the e-Bay number to this message if that happens.

Please contact me by PM to make an offer or arrange a viewing

Iain

73 de G0OZS

916.jpg

• 3 weeks later...