Bedford QL 1944 truck

Billruston

FOR SALE

Bedford QL 1944

currenty a chassis cab but the frame for the original body is still on the vehicle, with all the angle irons, and everything you need to re make the body.

original canvas for the body is still with the truck although will have some age related marks, she's an unfinished project that's had tons of work done.

year 2000 had a reconditioned 28hp petrol engine bought and bolted in, but never has been property plumbed in etc, I.e carb not plumbed in, some wires to the started etc, full recipt etc for the engine, turns over lovely I doubt the engine has ever been run so is still pretty much fully rebuilt!

radiator is out but has been record and on the rear of the truck, full breaks for the vehicle all round are with the truck, ordinal cylinders, rubbers, flexi pipes, all NOS, like new.

theres far to much to list for the truck as there is lots of bits for her.

have tons of paper work to do with the vehicle etc regarding research of the truck, were she was based/during the war etc etc. She's a lovely project, although is still a full project, the cabs I'm great shape, barely needs any work, the wings will need some welding.

havent got any photos will get some in the week, Brentwood Essex based £3800 delivery can be arranged any were in the uk.

Bill.

Edited by Billruston
Miss spelt