York Model railway show

ploughman

I googled the layout and these files came up.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=overlord+model+railway+layout&espv=2&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjEnv2gyKnTAhVmD8AKHUYaBgwQsAQILw&biw=1280&bih=894

As for vehicles being of the right type.

The basic premise to me is If its a military layout and you have a military model dated within 10 years then I don't think the average punter would know the difference.

I probably wouldn't.

You saying a different take on the norm reminds me of a diorama model some one made that was on display in the modelling tent at duxford military vechiles show a few years back of some socripons that fell of a low loader on the m1 I think crouch recovery bid the recovery wish I had picture of diorama may be some one on hear has?

You saying a different take on the norm reminds me of a diorama model some one made that was on display in the modelling tent at duxford military vechiles show a few years back of some socripons that fell of a low loader on the m1 I think crouch recovery bid the recovery wish I had picture of diorama may be some one on hear has?

That feels a bit ghoulish, I seem to remember several fatalities in that one.