I have a 1983 Land Rover 3/4 Ton Series 3 FFR 109 LWB Soft Top [82 KB 67] which is MOT'd and drive-able... Picture is from earlier today and is under pre MOT maintenance with headlamps/ indicators rebuild as the Easter weekend task.

Live Carmarthenshire and bought the FFR off a local mate as a 'barn find' and hope to drive it around a bit more often in the summer. It has an ABRO 3 bearing 2.25 Ex lightweight Petrol recon fitted with the Transistorized 24 Volt electrics fitted. I am slowly de-civilianising it back to what I first learn't to drive when I signed up in 1985.... I am also very fortunate to have a 1969 Sankey Narrow Track 3/4 Ton Trailer in Class 1 Condition as repaired by my brother who is an Ex REME VM-B Class 1 Fitter.

I have very recently obtained a spare 24 Volt Generator, Generator panel No 9 Mk 4 and period AVO 12 meter to give Clive Elliotts excellent 'All Charged Up' a go for checking the spares...

I guess the first step is to test the AVO meter!!!

I am currently seeking a period FFR Radio table, side strengtheners and supports If any one knows where the bits might be lurking!

:red:

FFR 13 Apr 17.jpg