Thread: new Sdkfz 182 / tiger 1 resto

Default new Sdkfz 182 / tiger 1 resto

looks like the Panzer Farm in Poland is starting a Tiger 1 resto. Don't know why they would go to all that trouble instead of just pulling one out of the river but it's a cool project none the less

After a very long time of "Tiger" parts purchasing, acquiring from each sides, collecting even the smallest elements - we've made the decision about rebuilding the vehicle of our dreams - Pz VI Tiger 1.

It is our biggest, the most priority project on which realisation we've sacrificed years of work and huge assets. Within the space of many years we had to resign from many other concepts and undertakings.

Within the next three months we plan to acquire and buy each, even the smallest amount of parts to rebuild the vehicle as original as it could be. Elements that we won't get from anywhere we need to make ourselves.

In such case, we really need help from those of you who want to take part in this fundamental for historical vehicles' collectors project which is the process of rebuilding very rare Pz VI Tiger 1. Contact us!

If anyone has any information about the people who has elements from this vehicle to sell or about the places where these parts are in - write or call us 🙂

For each part or information we will repay you in the "market" prices
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails panzer farm poland tiger 1.jpg  

2. Advertisement

Default Re: new Sdkfz 182 / tiger 1 resto

Good for them, a lofty goal for sure but I sure support their dream...tilting at a Panther tank windmill of my own...Good Luck Panzer Farm!

John
    Tanks, trucks and such...

Quote Originally Posted by jdmcm View Post
    ...tilting at a Panther tank windmill of my own...Good Luck Panzer Farm!

John
    in Canada?

or the Ausf G in Houffalize, Belgium? I'm glad they are doing something to finally preserve that one

Here in Canada, I have been collecting as many original parts as I can find/afford, but they will all be hung on a replica turret and hull...
    Tanks, trucks and such...

Quote Originally Posted by jdmcm View Post
    Here in Canada, I have been collecting as many original parts as I can find/afford, but they will all be hung on a replica turret and hull...
    very cool, sounds like a challenging and very expensive project. Couple of thoughts

For the turret, if you can find out who built the replica turret for the Littlefield Panther in California, it would be a lot cheaper to have them make a second one. Or if you have the skills, see if Collins foundation will give you the drawings . they also had repro wheels made

Original parts are crazy expensive, mostly complete Rear deck for sale in Latvia for a cool $20K

best of luck, post back here with pics when you get started

Thread Information