Start of the GOLD silly season

ruxy

MOD managed to loose a Seven horse , Lorry box. At a certain International airport a long time ago, they were building another Terminal. Easter arrived and everyone downed tools and headed off for a long weekend on the Guissness (That's how long ago) Save a couple of little Security Muppets.

Following Tuesday site manager turns up fresh as a Daisy- Then thinks 'Hang on! The place has changed'. Says to little men on the gate 'Where's the Tower Crane?' Oh comes the reply 'The contractors turned up Sunday morning early so we let them in'.

Security had been very helpful, even made some of the guys tea. :-D

-------------------------------

You would hardly believe it possible ?? is the island(s) of UK so large for the polis to be unable find a stolen tank of this size ?

However , I think this Chapter may be true LoL

BP are still looking for a couple of 150,000 oil tankers. :-D Who knows what the rest of the hull may be made of? :cool2:

Checked my Iraqi bring back tank...was going to give up when I found a small slip of paper in the last external fuel tank....appears to be an I.O.U from Tony Blair....anyone have his number? I would like him to make good on my purloined gold

John