RTR Stable belt.

DFC1943Fl.Lt.

Hi all, in need of a RTR Stable belt in a med. or large to fit a 34" waist. Have tried all the usual sites and companies with no joy, they seem to be like rocking horse s** t lol. Hopefully someone will help me in my quest for this elusive belt.

Cheers Steve.

Hi all, in need of a RTR Stable belt in a med. or large to fit a 34" waist. Have tried all the usual sites and companies with no joy, they seem to be like rocking horse s** t lol. Hopefully someone will help me in my quest for this elusive belt.

Cheers Steve.

Shouldn't be a problem. I just googled "military belt RTR" and several sites popped up offering them for around the £20 mark.

10 68

Shouldn't be a problem. I just googled "military belt RTR" and several sites popped up offering them for around the £20 mark.

10 68

First thing I done was to google the RTR belt and contacted everyone of them with no joy. The ones that have them on their web page for sale are all out of stock and they have not updated the page. I have only found 1 belt for sale but it is a small, 30" to 32". no good as I'm a 34" waist, and no I am not going to try and slim down to get it to fit. lol.

They were my 2nd. choice but when I called them a couple of weeks ago they had none in stock and they had not updated their web page so the one seen was not available.

Contact: Toye, Kenning & Spencer in Birmingham. They are THE Major Ceremonial Equipment & regalia suppliers to HM Armed Forces. ;)