Dizzy ID required

snort

Hi, I just opened a box in the workshop that held a new dizzy, but can't be sure what vehicle it's for.

Its a six cylinder and the numbers on the body are

Model UBCH6A 40448A

TYPE DS35 256

Can anyone shed any light on what vehicle its for, was hoping for one for my Dingo but now not so sure.

I will be grateful for any answers.Thanks

Hi, I just opened a box in the workshop that held a new dizzy, but can't be sure what vehicle it's for.

Its a six cylinder and the numbers on the body are

Model UBCH6A 40448A

TYPE DS35 256

Can anyone shed any light on what vehicle its for, was hoping for one for my Dingo but now not so sure.

I will be grateful for any answers.

Thanks

I think there is an error in the model, are you sure the first letter is U ? I think it should be D. This is not a Dingo distributor, but have a feeling it is for a 1950's Commer, but cannot confirm as yet.

I think there is an error in the model, are you sure the first letter is U ? I think it should be D. This is not a Dingo distributor, but have a feeling it is for a 1950's Commer, but cannot confirm as yet.

Thanks Richard, yes it could well be a D as it has been stamped on a slight angle also the type could start with a B for the same reason. Thanks