New here... say hello

Liberty

Hi, Dean here....... new to military vehicle ownership. Just bought myself a nice Ferret.

But alternative vehicles are not a new thing to me.....

My Dad has always owned a steam roller all my life, so I'm familiar with the rally scene and to some extent the engineering background.

As a teenager I rebuilt 1950's cyclemotors and used them as daily transport.... 280 mpg.... even more when they broke down and had to be pushed home.

I have had various classic cars over the years, mainly Triumph. Herald, Spitfire, GT6, 2500....... In various states of repair.... barn find to concourse winners.

I also enjoy wasting time and money on my boat..... a classic 1970's twin diesel sea-going cruiser.

Say Hi, if you chance on me at a show.... hope to be at Wickstead and War and Peace..... if I can work out how to get the beast there. Stop by for a brew or a beer.

attachment.php?attachmentid=124603&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=124604&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=124605&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=124606&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=124607&stc=1

1952 Cyclemaster.jpg

Liberty.jpg

00DD24 1.jpg

GT^ -2.jpg

16990917_1317739931602423_1124027629_o.jpg