Ferret reg location(s)

WCMatt

Hello

Was trying to find the registration number on my Mk.1/2 which is usually stenciled above the driver's hatch. Found nothing there thus far, is there another spot on the hull where the reg number might be painted I could look?

My last ferret, 00EA85 also a Mk.1/2 had it's reg redone above the driver's hatch everytime it was repainted & evidence of the earlier stenciling was easy to find. My current Mk.1/2 looks like it never had it up there.

Regards,

Matt

Hello

Was trying to find the registration number on my Mk.1/2 which is usually stenciled above the driver's hatch. Found nothing there thus far, is there another spot on the hull where the reg number might be painted I could look?

My last ferret, 00EA85 also a Mk.1/2 had it's reg redone above the driver's hatch everytime it was repainted & evidence of the earlier stenciling was easy to find. My current Mk.1/2 looks like it never had it up there.

Regards,

Matt

You could have a look at the front Glasis plate? Sometimes had them on there (other side of the drivers feet)

Cheers

Matt

You could have a look at the front Glasis plate? Sometimes had them on there (other side of the drivers feet)

Cheers

Matt

Thanks, Toolman! I thought there was a second location on the front of the vehicle where they (registration numbers) might have been applied. I'll check in the next day or two. I tried sanding off some of the paint on the rear plate where the numbers would usually be found but no such luck!

Matt