New member introducing myself...

Fat Cog

Hello all

Im a new member & my main interest is Land Rovers, I have one of the last of the line 2016 County XS HT's & am currently waiting to acquire a 90 Wolf (it's being fettled as I type).

I've had Land Rovers since 1975 several being ex-wd, Air Portables & 2.5 NA 90...slow, slow and very slow & in the case of the 2.5 NA, even slower!

Im located in rural Oxfordshire and have a passion for green laning & buggering off in our camper van.

So that's me...

Hello all

Im a new member & my main interest is Land Rovers, I have one of the last of the line 2016 County XS HT's & am currently waiting to acquire a 90 Wolf (it's being fettled as I type).

I've had Land Rovers since 1975 several being ex-wd, Air Portables & 2.5 NA 90...slow, slow and very slow & in the case of the 2.5 NA, even slower!

Im located in rural Oxfordshire and have a passion for green laning & buggering off in our camper van.

So that's me...

Hi there and welcome to the forum. We will soon have you looking for some armour.:cool2:

All the best Steve.