Hello one and all. First time iv joined a forum but after reading some of the post on the Internet and been in pressed thought id give it ago. Recently bought a simca unic marmon registered in 1955 and would like help and advice on the old girl. After reading the guidelines on first post best tell you all a little about myself to. Well am Gaz, 32 years old from cleckheaton in england and have a beautiful baby girl also a very understanding lady. Feels like am on blind date...just waiting for cilla to call me out. Would also appreciate advice on using the forum as am more a hammer and spaner kind of guy.

Thanks for the welcome and replying willyslances and john 1950. Would love to put some pics up for you all but technology is my weakness. Am struggling to get posts up :undecided:. I will get the hang of it ...... i hope. I dont have a face book and couldn't see the pics sorry. If you can believe it my dad is a I.T. teacher but i never found the need, till now. Had several attempts at posting before i got one up and still not sure how i did. Would you gents know if any simca owners are members?