Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No. 194

Default No. 194

Not very common admittedly but any ideas?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eye surgery wound.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	109.7 KB 
ID:	123350
    Clive Elliott

Always wanted old British Army publications of any period (the older the better) eg AC, ACI, AEMI, AESP, AO, COSA, CP, CR, DCI, EMEC, EMEI, EMER, EMPL, EMPS, ER, ETS, JSP, LoC, LTI, MAOS, MRA, RAOS, REA, VAOS, WMTI, etc, Army & WO Coded publications in paper or fiche.

2. Advertisement

Default Re: No. 194

Look like trees around outside and a round pit, the other odd shape like a 'blob', is what? I am going to say an amphitheatre
    Richard Farrant

1943 Bedford QLD - 1941 BSA WM20 - 1943 Daimler Scout Car Mk.2
    MVT no. 1087 - IMPS no. 57 - AMVCS hon. member and Comms. officer
    KVE President and Newsletter Editor

Long nosed monk?
    Leading the charge!
    Jeeps posed for pictures Dodges were to busy working. I'm not mad! My voices say I'm sane! And I am not in the pay of Jersey tourisim No longer a 101. Now a Dodge WC54. If there is one thing makes me angry, its all the Incredible Hulk Films!! (Tony Banner)

Question is, does the centre go up or down? Looks to me like some form of very heavy, ie railgun or coastal artillery emplacement.
    Leading the charge!
    Jeeps posed for pictures Dodges were to busy working. I'm not mad! My voices say I'm sane! And I am not in the pay of Jersey tourisim No longer a 101. Now a Dodge WC54. If there is one thing makes me angry, its all the Incredible Hulk Films!! (Tony Banner)

Lewis bomb?
    Last edited by Lauren Child; 13-02-2017 at 18:34.
    Lessons learned from working with military vehicles, number 10 in a series. "Never tip the strange silver thing with hoses upside down over the toolbox. It will leak gunk."

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Farrant View Post
    Look like trees around outside and a round pit, the other odd shape like a 'blob', is what? I am going to say an amphitheatre
    Richard you are right about the first part, but is smaller than an amphitheatre.
    Clive Elliott

Always wanted old British Army publications of any period (the older the better) eg AC, ACI, AEMI, AESP, AO, COSA, CP, CR, DCI, EMEC, EMEI, EMER, EMPL, EMPS, ER, ETS, JSP, LoC, LTI, MAOS, MRA, RAOS, REA, VAOS, WMTI, etc, Army & WO Coded publications in paper or fiche.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony B View Post
    Long nosed monk?
    Ah from above? Not a man Tony.
    Clive Elliott

A gun or mortar emplacement, perhaps?

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Tony B View Post
    Question is, does the centre go up or down? Looks to me like some form of very heavy, ie railgun or coastal artillery emplacement.
    Centre stays put Tony.
    Clive Elliott

Is aircraft dispersal to obvious?
    Leading the charge!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information