BBC - AFVs now account for 4% of the market

Highland_laddie

According to the BBC -

The figures show that 7,270 AFVs were sold in January, gaining a 4.2% market share

Sadly not what it seems, despite the acronym AFV being used for a long time to mean Armoured Fighting Vehicles, there is a new kid on the block Alternatively Fuelled Vehicles. So you may soon see lets more cars sporting the window sticker my other vehicle is an AFV.......

pity it would be nice to see more armour on the roads :-D

Julian

According to the BBC -

The figures show

that 7,270 AFVs were sold in January, gaining a 4.2% market share

Sadly not what it seems, despite the acronym AFV being used for a long time to mean Armoured Fighting Vehicles, there is a new kid on the block Alternatively Fuelled Vehicles. So you may soon see lets more cars sporting the window sticker my other vehicle is an AFV.......

Julian[/quote

I

Have two of them and am about to buy another this weekend, a twizy a zoe and we are getting a second long range zoe.

all electric...

According to the BBC -

The figures show

that 7,270 AFVs were sold in January, gaining a 4.2% market share

Julian[/quote

I

Have two of them and am about to buy another this weekend, a twizy a zoe and we are getting a second long range zoe.

all electric...

I have 2 bicycles, human powered.

And I am a bit of a alternative person to some. :coffee: