Wheeler Dealers

Hair Bear

Just watched an episode of Wheeler Dealers from their US series where they are working on a LR 109. Seen this a couple of times now and I've only just realised this truck appears to have exMil bumpers front and rear, exMil lights all round, extra oil cooler, a UJ on the rear, and clear traces of black/green camo paint on the bodywork and wheels. I would love to know it's history and how it ended up in Los Angeles. Anyone know any more?

Apologies if it's been disgussed before but a search said 'no'!

As a related aside on this topic - there was an article doing the rounds recently from the producers of the show saying that the series just aired was the last one and they were seeking crowd funding to launch a new series that from the description appeared to be a cross between "Wheeler Dealers" and "Car SOS".

Interesting, I would have thought the Jeep fraternity would have far outweighed any interest in anything British!

I was under the impression that WD was now the most watched car show following the apparent demise of TopGear, although I did read somewhere that Ed China's garage was in trouble. Strange that they would need to crowd fund another series.