WANTED GUN MOUNT FOR REPLICA 30cal

125LAA

You may have to be more specific as Pintle refers to a lot of different mounts. The basic pintle is the small piece that bolts to the .50 M2 or the .30 1917 to 1919 series (and M60). Then there's the 1917A1 mount usually seen on the 1917a1 tripod but is also fitted to the pedestal mount and with a different attachment spigot fitted to Halftracks and Tanks (Stuart?). Then there's the 30/50 cradle mount for the M31 or the M23 etc.

take a look here

http://www.bmgparts.com/mount.html

You may have to be more specific as Pintle refers to a lot of different mounts. The basic pintle is the small piece that bolts to the .50 M2 or the .30 1917 to 1919 series (and M60). Then there's the 1917A1 mount usually seen on the 1917a1 tripod but is also fitted to the pedestal mount and with a different attachment spigot fitted to Halftracks and Tanks (Stuart?). Then there's the 30/50 cradle mount for the M31 or the M23 etc.

take a look here

http://www.bmgparts.com/mount.html

Chris,

I have looked at this site before and would have purchased something from them but it is only internal sales to the states. Shame. What I am looking for is a short pintle for my Jeep which support both front and rear pin fixings with a Ammo can bracket fixing. Does that help?

Hi

You need to make sure that the socket in the replica pedestal has been machined to the correct size to take the spigot of an original mount. Otherwise it is a lot to pay out for something that won't fit.:cry:

yes indeed! on the 'Common' variants of 30/50" Cal MG Pintle mounts. there are Two lengths of stem.

Long & Short, you will NEED to know the depth of your pedestal socket. To ensure you select the correct type! ;)