2nd visit here, looking to offer spannering assistance in the West Midlands area.

bodgit0_0

Was first loitering around the forum back in 2012 and until now just didn't have the time or money to indulge in an Ex Mil vehicle.

Changed jobs recently from 80+ hours a week to a more normal 40 so now find I've found the time but still no funds!!

This leads me to offering a spare set of hands if anyone wants help with their project or even the upkeep of a finished vehicle.

Happy tinkering on anything from a Generator to a Chieftain through to a CR1, have tools and not afraid to abuse them :nut:

Im based in Stourport On Severn, give me a shout if I can help...

Should probably add I was Reme 'A' mech from 1990 to 2013 so have a fair knowledge of the more recent Mil equipment and for the last 3 years I've been operating excavators in quarries for a contract crushing company.

I'm currently building a Mk5 Transit 4x4 as a site vehicle for carrying tools etc, plus have a few other restoration projects on the go:

Montego Mg Turbo,Maestro Mg Turbo, Metro Mg Turbo are my main restorations but there's a few other cars scattered about just in case I get bored!

Hello, Welcome to a great forum.

What, no Military vehicles? The sound of a tinnie turbo car engine or that of any A-vehicle you must have worked on? You must at least paint those things Light Stone; they'd look much better! DBG would be a second best. :-)

Was first loitering around the forum back in 2012 and until now just didn't have the time or money to indulge in an Ex Mil vehicle.

Changed jobs recently from 80+ hours a week to a more normal 40 so now find I've found the time but still no funds!!

This leads me to offering a spare set of hands if anyone wants help with their project or even the upkeep of a finished vehicle.

Happy tinkering on anything from a Generator to a Chieftain through to a CR1, have tools and not afraid to abuse them :nut:

bugger! your a bit far, im down buckingham way if your ever down my way and bored! got lots to play with ;)

Is there a BL pattern here? That has to be a labour of extreme devotion. :-D

That's not all of the fleet. There's 3 Montego, 2 Maestro, 4 Metro, landy 110 + 90, mini cooper D, panda diesel and 4x4, kangoo 4x4 and the dog eared transit. Mot sure about labour of extreme devotion, more like extreme craziness.

Hi welcome to the site. I live just North of Brecon, possibly a bit to far for easy commute. I have the vehicles needing help and TLC, currently, Austin K9, Humber Pig, Saladin, Champ and Eager Beaver. The Pig needs the engine out, Champ needs welding and brakes, K9 needs TLC, the Eager Beaver just requires finishing etc etc. I always struggle to find someone who wants to get their hands dirty.

Hi,

We are based around Gloucester and Cam. Currently we are restoring a Unipower (ex RAF), couple of Scammell's and there are a couple of 432's etc... based near us. At the moment we are doing relatively small jobs but will give you a shout when we are doing some bigger stuff. Also have multiple other vehicles to work on. :)

Ed

Hi,

We are based around Gloucester and Cam. Currently we are restoring a Unipower (ex RAF), couple of Scammell's and there are a couple of 432's etc... based near us. At the moment we are doing relatively small jobs but will give you a shout when we are doing some bigger stuff. Also have multiple other vehicles to work on. :)

Ed

Feel free to give me a shout mate, once I've got into my new shift pattern if I can help I will.