Bedford MW internal bonnet spring

Davey089

Just when you think your nearly there :( .I seem to have misplaced the slim internal bonnet spring well its the end piece I'm after but wont complain if its a complete one :-D. The piece I'm after is circled in the photo .

Thanks

Dave

s-l500.jpg

Oooooops ! Hia Dave I had to make my own as I couldn't source any :cool2: may have one original as a pattern but God knows where it is now, by the way the ones in the pic look like the outside type as the inside spring is long and thinner.

RR.

Edited by rampant rivet

Hi Jeremy

Its the only pic I could find on the net of something that looked like the one I want :-D . That seems to be my problem at the minute ,where I've put some of the small bits and pieces with it being that long in doing the truck :nut: I've just had a PM from ?? :cool2:

By the way that jack looks well in its slot :thanx: , good meeting up with you at Stoneleigh .

I might be putting those bits up for sale soon ....Bonnet , Front Panel , Bumper and some other bits and pieces when I've sorted through what I'm keeping , struggling for space ..... the wheels are sold .

Dave

Oooooops ! Hia Dave I had to make my own as I couldn't source any :cool2: may have one original as a pattern but God knows where it is now, by the way the ones in the pic look like the outside type as the inside spring is long and thinner.

RR.

Edited by Davey089

Hello Rob , I am still after a pair of these springs with hook but they are for the outside of the bonnet of a Morris Commercial C4.

The difference is the smaller diameter from the spring on a Morris , Bedford has a fraction bigger spring, can you post some pictures of the springs?

Regards.

Guy.

I have a box of these NOS if anyone needs any.

Rob............rnixartillery.