New Military Vehicle show in ESSEX

Good Evening

I am a new member on this site.

My name is Ciaran and I am one of the organisers of the Wings & Wheels Car, Bike & Military Vehicle Show.

This event takes place on Sunday 16th July at Damyns Hall Aerodrome, Upminster, ESSEX, RM14 2TN.

This year we are expanding to now incorporate Military Vehicles!

As the Military and Flying machines show decided not to return to Damyns Hall, it was felt that there would be a demand both from the public and the exhibitors to see military vehicles at the airfield again.

Wings & Wheels is already a well established event at Damyns Hall, with over 300 cars and bikes on display last year, as well as live music, beer tent, stalls, food vendors, helicopter rides, trial flights and a range of family entertainment.

Military vehicles will be able to camp from Friday 14th, 12 noon onwards until Monday 17th, 12 noon. As well as showing your vehicles to the public on Sunday 16th, there will be food, bar and a free live music concert on Saturday evening for exhibitors!

For more information or to register your vehicle please visit the website:

http://wingsandwheels.haveringmind.org.uk/

WW 2017 final.jpg