Volvo Swindon to Carlisle, or recommend a haulier near Swindon

Glynn

As said above help please.

volvo trygge weighs 3.1ton, 6m long, 3.5m wheelbase, 2m wide, runs but no brakes.

thanks

In my previous job I used a couple of hauliers from Lamboun near Hungerford, Quick Transport on 01488 72020, ask for Kevin Quick and J.D. Bracey & Sons on 01488 71785 (both phone numbers only have 9 digits). Both are reliable and reasonably priced.

ive used quick transport before to move a Ferret, Very good!

I normally use Hedge recovery services in MK, He's a young lad and very steady and understands old stuff!

Tom

In my previous job I used a couple of hauliers from Lamboun near Hungerford, Quick Transport on 01488 72020, ask for Kevin Quick and J.D. Bracey & Sons on 01488 71785 (both phone numbers only have 9 digits). Both are reliable and reasonably priced.

We used MS Ellis to move one of our Scammell's last year. They were very good and used a winch equipped trailer with long ramps as we knew it wasn't the easiest of things to move. They are based on the A38 between Bristol and Gloucester.

Ed

• 2 weeks later...