chieftain togs system help

chieftain nut

Hope someone out there can help. I'm currently restoring a mk11 chieftain and I'm in need of a psu and can't find one anywhere. does anyone know if i can remove one from any other vehicle or does it have to come from a chieftain?

also i have the togs system fitted but can't seem to figure out how the front door opens to reveal the lens. if someone knows where the switch is hiding as i can't seem to figure it out and need to find out if the togs housing is empty or if the togs kit is still inside the housing thats on the side of the turret.

Mk 11 is the same as Challenger 1 and has the same PSU. Door switch is contained within the flip lid togs control box which sits atop the emergency turret power junction box, between commander and loader. I have a working togs set up up here-you are welcome to come and have a play.

The camera box has two access hatches opened with a key-you can then see if the tish head is still inside.

regards

Terry

brill cheers terryb ill have a look in the morning. I'm currently making a list of items missing from her and building up a parts collection so as soon as i.e. got her in the workshop i can tackle her in the warm and dry. where abouts are you as I'm interested in having a play with your togs system sometime.

brill cheers terryb ill have a look in the morning. I'm currently making a list of items missing from her and building up a parts collection so as soon as i.e. got her in the workshop i can tackle her in the warm and dry. where abouts are you as I'm interested in having a play with your togs system sometime.

east kent I'm afraid!

• 2 months later...