Military Trailer ??

DSCF0823.jpg This is a trailer I saw in woods,which during the war were used for bomb storage so it got me wondering if it dates from then,the drawbars seized its paintwork looks similar to that ive seen on my own trailers,it has some numbers painted on it,the tyres are solid rubber not sure about the white rims though..any ideas ?

DSCF0826.jpg

DSCF0825.jpg

DSCF0824.jpg

I had one of those trailers, mine was ex royal navy used around Naval depots, dates from the 1960's?

I was thinking it was later maybe british rail or something as others can be towed behind it but maybe its worth looking at out of interest..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]122133[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]122132[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]122134[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]122135[/ATTACH] This is a trailer I saw in woods,which during the war were used for bomb storage so it got me wondering if it dates from then,the drawbars seized its paintwork looks similar to that ive seen on my own trailers,it has some numbers painted on it,the tyres are solid rubber not sure about the white rims though..any ideas ?

Is it worth saving & what was it used for??