Star Wars Rogue One / MV related

robin craig

Well, most of us MV anorak types have a fairly keen eye and tend to spot shapes and images in passing no matter how small the details are.

We all know about the Storm Troopers weapons being based on the Sterling 9mm SMG.

I was entertained for Christmas by my daughter to a viewing of the movie. I could not help notice a flash of CVR(T) style track as the Imperial Hovertank moved and that led to some online research which shows quite clearly what appears to me to be a Stormer TRV used as the basis for the vehicle.

The battle scenes show the characters darting in and around piles of boxes which I recognised as what folks call Laycorn boxes.

Has anyone else spotted anything else?

Enjoyed the movie.

Robin,

Slightly off track but a Friend of mine and fellow collector designed ,built and supplied the 'Blasters' in the Original Star Wars Trilogy.

I was only playing with these just recently ,current value around 30k each !

Rob..................rnixartillery.

those looks pretty convincing, were the wear patterns built into them or is that from decades of handling?

first thing that came to my mind was , waving that around anywhere near a cop in here in the US would get you shot immediately