N.S.M.V.T. WAR WHEELS EVENT AT FOXFIELD STEAM RAILWAY MAY 19th/20th/21st 2017

commander

This is a preliminary announcement about our up coming event at Foxfield Steam Railway Blythe Bridge S.O.T. ST11 9BG

this is an open FREE event to any Military vehicle or Reenactor Allied or Axais all are welcome diorama or militaria dealer

we are running it on similar lines to last year with some improvements it is a friendly event which if last year is anything

to go by it will be a very successful event again

Commander

Edited by commander

• 2 months later...

Yes nice to meet up on Sunday with yourself and quite a few others at Hooton Park

ref the show this year I have booked sunshine for the whole weekend buddy

I would show you the flyer we have done but I cannot get the bugxxxer to load

Commander

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This is a preliminary announcement about our up coming event at Foxfield Steam Railway Blythe Bridge S.O.T. ST11 9BG

this is an open FREE event to any Military vehicle or Reenactor Allied or Axais all are welcome diorama or militaria dealer

we are running it on similar lines to last year with some improvements it is a friendly event which if last year is anything

to go by it will be a very successful event again

Commander

Looking forward to the weekend. Unfortunately I can only be there on the Saturday, but I will have a good selection of Paintings and \Prints on display. Look forward to meeting anyone that comes over for a chat.