Can you identify this plug?

Can anyone help me identify this 2-pin plug with quick thread coupler? I cannot find a makers name, but it could be a Cannon, not sure. On the green rubber face of plug I can read the following, D103L-4A. This is on a radio application for a HIAB crane remote control if you are wondering. Size of retaining ring is around 3/4" to 1" diameter at a guess. The photo of the socket is just to show the type of thread.

If someone can identify a radio lead for instance with this plug on it, that would be a great help.

regards, Richard

HIAB 2-pin plug.jpg

HIAB socket.jpg

Is it one of these? http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/mil-spec-circular-connectors/4422325/

Note that I have not checked the dimensions!

Andy

Thank you Andy,

I think you are spot on as looking at the 2-pin version it shows the number as 10S when I thought it looked like 103.

Also thanks to Clive for searching his EMER's for details.

regards

Richard

Richard, I'd say it was some variation on an Amphenol plug as well, having used them in industry. Even if the one Andy's identified isn't quite correct, there will almost certainly be a match in the RS catalogue.

Thanks Sean,

Now realising I misread the number on the plug, I am pretty confident this is the correct one and at that price, not bad. The lorry owner said the complete cable was listed at £350.

Thanks Sean,

Now realising I misread the number on the plug, I am pretty confident this is the correct one and at that price, not bad. The lorry owner said the complete cable was listed at £350.

Bear in mind you'll also need the backshell and cable clamp to suit - the RS part is probably just the connector.

(Though you can probably scavenge the other parts from a scrap cable.)

Chris.

(All my Amphenol radio connectors tend to be fine threaded rather than the quick disconnect type.)

Bear in mind you'll also need the backshell and cable clamp to suit - the RS part is probably just the connector.

(Though you can probably scavenge the other parts from a scrap cable.)

Chris.

(All my Amphenol radio connectors tend to be fine threaded rather than the quick disconnect type.)

Thanks Chris, I had already noted the clamp for ordering, whole lot less than £19, better than £350 or more for the complete cable.

cheers Richard