Essex HMVA Military and Flying machines show moves to new venue in 2017

beleraphon

The Essex HMVA, is pleased to announce their flagship event, the Military and Flying Machines show is to move to a new venue at Chigborough Road, Maldon, Essex for 2017. Following 10 years of successful events at Damyns Hall, the organisers have taken this decision to allow the show to build on its continued success; Due to the limited number of event setup days available and changes to legislation, this had become increasingly difficult at Damyns Hall. Our new venue provides huge opportunities to make the show even better in a truly picturesque setting. We would like to thank everyone who has supported us in the past and sincerely hope that this support will continue as we work to make the Military and Flying Machines Show better than ever before. The show will, as previously, be a two-day event, taking place on Saturday & Sunday, 12th and 13th of August 2017.

brilliant a really good show if that format ie a dedicated military vehicle show can be brought to this end of essex even east anglia it will be a winner fed up with going to kent, fed up with the m25 , fed up with the whatever zone, situated nearer to harwich port, temple at war is trying but a proper show of that calibre in this area can only be great for the mv enthusiast :wow:

• 1 month later...

Looking forward to it and ill be there with the 101 and rapier supply trailer.

Honestly i do think this has to become Essex's flagship show over Temple at War as Temple is fairly restricted on size and the actual show ares is too fragmented....and everything is static.

Bring it on guys

• 6 months later...

Sorry , as usual I spent my time carrying the camera around and not taking pictures . The show was absolutely brilliant . Fantastic site and layout and everybody seemed to have had a great weekend . Not as many stalls etc as previously but In suspect a few people have been waiting to see how this one went before committing . That said there were many familiar faces , vehicles and displays . Good to see everybody .

Was very good, very very good!!!! Had a chat to my favourite stall hold as he was packing up and said he had never sold as much and van was empty and easy to pack!!

Again no pics, well only one of a desert landy beached in the tank tracks in arena, but as photobucket is jiggered theres not much point!

Roll on next year bigger and better!