info for restoration water tank trailer

Hello everyone

It was a dream I had to own this trailer .... but from what you see and 'lacking in many parts.

here in Italy no one can help me ask you if some possessor of this trailer could help me with measures to rebuild the back of the frame and barrel.

thanks in advance for your help .... here are some photos

DSCN1909.jpg

DSCN1910.jpg

DSCN1911.jpg

DSCN1912.jpg

DSCN1913.jpg

DSCN1914.jpg

DSCN1915.jpg

DSCN1916.jpg

DSCN1917.jpg

DSCN1918.jpg

Hello Marco,

Your water trailer looks familiar. Think it was on Milweb earlier this year, and was seen for sale at Ciney last week.

It has an unusual addition to the access area and has lost the rear frame.

Here are some photos of my trailer, and there other members of this forum who are now restoring two more of these trailers and they will have photos of the vertical displacement pump, rather than the semi-rotary I have fitted.

IMG_5794 (Medium).JPG

IMG_3912 (Medium).JPG

IMG_5771 (Medium).JPG

IMG_5784 (Medium).JPG

IMG_5787 (Medium).JPG

IMG_5791 (Medium).JPG

IMG_5793 (Medium).JPG

Edited by cordenj

More about the rear chassis/hook:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]120135[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]120143[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]120142[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]120141[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]120140[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]120139[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]120138[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]120137[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]120136[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]120144[/ATTACH]

thank you all for the help accurate and detailed picture.

I'll have 'later questions .... I think you will forgive me, but I could not find a manual ......

I'll keep 'up to date on the restoration that I am doing on the trailer .....

that with your help we will be able to start now.

the trailer and 'what was on sale on miliweb.

I need to have other information for the restoration of the chassis.

Cordeny, the iron pipe on which measures and frame '? eye would seem to me to be 1 inch.

Cordeny, the iron pipe on which measures and frame '? eye would seem to me to be 1 inch.

I think you are asking about the fixed metal pipe on the chassis? The bowser is in storage so not easy to measure for you, so here are a couple of photos to enable you to judge:

IMG_3911 (Medium).JPG

IMG_3876 (Medium).JPG

do you have the towhook for the back

i have 1 for sale if you need him

regards hans

Hello guys

Today I begin the dismantling and the restoration of water nmio trailer.

the more big job will be 'on ......... barrel but also the frame necssita commitment ...... partiro' from this, thanks to

themeasures provided to me by one of our forum member

[ATTACH=CONFIG]120363[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]120359[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]120360[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]120361[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]120362[/ATTACH]

Hans, If m.ciucchi doesn't want it I'd be happy to buy it and any other trailer parts you might be willing to offload, i fear shipping a whole trailer to australia is going to be prohibitively expensive so i may as well build a Replica and use hard to replicate parts as they appear on the market.

of cause if someone knows of a 10cwt GS or arborne trailer in the Antipodes i'd be very interested.

cheers

chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...