M45 quad problems

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine is hoping someone can point him in the right direction with a problem he has with his M45 quad turret

He appears to have lost power to the motor that controls the turret traversal. When its switched on at the control box, the motor does not start up (it used to). The firing circuit is working fine though, so the battery seems to be OK. Pressing the circuit breaker reset doesn't make any difference. He suspects a problem with the turret drive assembly switch but he's not sure. Anyone have any suggestions? He would also like to get a hold of a spare turret drive box assembly if someone knows where he can get one.

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine is hoping someone can point him in the right direction with a problem he has with his M45 quad turret

He appears to have lost power to the motor that controls the turret traversal. When its switched on at the control box, the motor does not start up (it used to). The firing circuit is working fine though, so the battery seems to be OK. Pressing the circuit breaker reset doesn't make any difference. He suspects a problem with the turret drive assembly switch but he's not sure. Anyone have any suggestions? He would also like to get a hold of a spare turret drive box assembly if someone knows where he can get one.

Thanks in advance.

If you want to private message me I'll give you my number I have just restored one so might be able to helpcheers

Iain

Does he have the manual? It has troubleshooting techniques and wiring diagrams in it. As a test, bypassing the switch with a couple of jumper wires should tell you pretty quickly if the motor works or not.

Cheers,

Terry