Reliable suppliers of Russian vehicle spares

• 3 weeks later...

I've had good experience with Oleg (kesovagora) on eBay, he can get quite a few GAZ/Ural/BRDM bits..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/kesovagora/m.html?item=171649948040&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I've bought a bunch of BRDM parts from him allready, including head gaskets, spark plug caps, carb rebuild kits, indicator light glass etc...

He also has a lot of knowledge of these vehicles so if you need something specific he can find it for you..

He is not a major dealer for big body/chassis parts but for the small hard to get parts he is excellent..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

most of them in my experience are honest but slow. the bigger dealers of the trucks and tanks are not interested in supplying parts for one vehicle unless they supplied you the vehicle..even then its hard work...they like face t face meetings and if you take the time to visit they will get the stuff together for you, but posting things is not for the bigger dealers.

So the consensus of opinion is there isn't a reliable supplier of Russian Vehicles or spares in the uk or eastern Europe. I've tried a few and not had any responses back either.

No, looking at the replies, with one exception, people seem to have offered their useful contacts - as I did. I had excellent service from Tarmot, who willingly sent me stuff whenever I asked for it. But they're in Poland which is Central Europe, so perhaps you don't mean them!

10 68