vehicle verification

morning , hope I can het some help on here as am hoping to get my gmc road registered in the UK to take to Bastogne in 2 months time, I have done the nova part and I have the dvla forms all ready to send off all im waiting for is the vehicle verification to be done, now I understand the MVT are voluntary and can take some time to do which is understandable I just wondered if there is anywhere else that can do it for me, im on the south coast near Portsmouth, sorry if this has been covered before I looked through previous threads and couldn't find much to help

thanks Chris

Edited by chris110

morning , hope I can het some help on here as am hoping to get my gmc road registered in the UK to take to Bastogne in a months time, I have done the nova part and I have the dvla forms all ready to send off all im waiting for is the vehicle verification to be done, now I understand the MVT are voluntary and can take some time to do which is understandable I just wondered if there is anywhere else that can do it for me, im on the south coast near Portsmouth, sorry if this has been covered before I looked through previous threads and couldn't find much to help

thanks Chris

To be honest I think you are going to struggle to get it registered in a month even if the inspection was done today and the paperwork sent off today

The DVLA don't usually move that fast.

To be honest I think you are going to struggle to get it registered in a month even if the inspection was done today and the paperwork sent off today

The DVLA don't usually move that fast.

sorry was ment to say 2 months time

Chris I have sent u pm.

Dvla took 2 weeks once I sent the mvt letter in. Before sending your form phone them- very helpful- don't fill in boxes they don't require for historic vehicle.

My GMC was never registered elsewhere so I had that to deal with. My registration was dealt with June 2016.